Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I need SLEEP

So this crazy schedule I have been keeping hit me like a rock today.  I pretty much wasted the entire day in a half asleep state.  I tried to lie down at one point but I'm a horrible napper and it just didn't work.

I woke up at 5:45 (okay fine i never really fell asleep) and made a good breakfast for my drive


about a tablespoon of peanut butter on some of my dad's homemade bread and an apple to brush my teeth with

Lunch was uncreative due to my need for sleep.  This seems to happen to me when I need sleep.
chicken breast, spinach, salsa, and hummus

Along with being very tired.  I also am need of groceries.  I headed out for a 6 mile run and came back thinking- I'll go to the grocery store.  However, after that, it was just hard to get back out the door.  So dinner was from a box in the freezer


and I added in extra frozen broccoli to get a little extra veggies

Dessert was really simple but filled me up (protein powder does that to me).  



Okay fine I can't figure out how to flip this picture.  Sorry guys- I'll work on that

but this was Protein Powder, Banana, and some almond milk 
Great fake ice cream!

Well sleep must happen.  My body is weak.  I'm hopping to get out of the apartment for a couple hours Wednesday and study/ grocery shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment