Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Frozen Oats and Peppered Cheese

I started my day out bright and early.  I was "awake" by 5:30 and studying by 5:45.  Not sure how I did on the test- but I think I did pretty well!

Breakfast was my favorite pretest food- OATMEAL and coffee
On the stovetop I cooked
1/3 cup old fashioned oats
1/3 cup almond milk and 1/3 cup water
about 1/2 a banana
1 tsp brown suga

The oats filled me up and kept me calm.  Something about their warm yummyness just keeps me calm.

When I got home I took advantage of the time to pick up my apartment a little and start a few chores.  Things look and smell and feel better!  I really have to say- organization is key to life.

ONE thing I was really excited to do was start dinner (yes dinner not lunch).  Two of my friends are coming over for dinner tonight and I was excited get some chicken salad ready for tonight.  I found myself nibbling on peacans and dried cranberries.  So I thought it was time to get some lunch in me!


A really good green pear (My fruit supply is down to only a banana).  and some really peppered cottage cheese

yep I love me some pepper!  

Twas a good lunch but I think the nibbling really filled me up.  I plan to pick up the kettlebell and toss it a round for a little this afternoon and go for a run after I pick up the kids I babysit.


No comments:

Post a Comment