Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Girl Time

I adore my three best friends from college.  In fact we were together for the first time in about 5 months last weekend.  I usually just get to see one at a time.

I'm not sure about all of you but I feel SO much healthier after I have some girl time.  These girls are the most driven girls I know.  Sarah is in med school.  Cori is in a PHD chemistry program.  Christin is in her final year of a DPT program.  It's hard for us to all get together.



Oh and just as a fun side not- my other best friend in law school.  Yep I hang our with a driven group of girl.

Since I left college I have really really missed my girl time.  Tonight I was able to spend some time with a new friend.  New girl friends are the best!  You get to learn all kind of cool things and start to admit the uncool parts about yourself.  Such as. . . these girls make me feel judged. . . I don't understand why such and such teacher is no out of it. . .

Dinner was easy and fun for both of us


That is chicken salad
two chicken breasts
dried cranberries
pecans
enough olive oil mayo to make things stick together

Served with spinach and pita.  It was yummy.  The food was good but the conversation was much better.  I feel healthier and happier.  Even though I have a biochem test to get back in the morning and I am running on less than five hours of sleep

Vit girl :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment