Thursday, June 2, 2011

One Misty Moisty Morning

One misty, moisty morning,
When cloudy was the weather,
I chanced to meet an old man
Clothed all in leather.
He began to compliment,
And I began to grin,
How do you do?
And how do you do?
And how do you do, again?

The weather today is the weather that always make me think of this little ditty.  I found myself repeating it to myself as I biked to class.  

I had an extra 20 minutes and in my head I thought- Oh I'll make myself a really great breakfast.  However, when push came to shove I someone wasted that time and ended up just having a simple bowl of cereal and a banana.
Kashi Go Lean and a Banana with a side of coffee

You can even tell from this picture that it is a rainy day!  While I was biking I remembered I had one last soup leftover form the summer.  I will only be in this apartment for another three weeks so it's time to start cleaning things out.  Plus the weather is soup weather.

Enter
3 servings of veggies and

and some cottage cheese for calcium and protein

No comments:

Post a Comment